Perhaps you’ve already heard something about cks.DMS and cks.ADC. And if you haven’t, that’s not a problem.
We’ll teach you everything that you need to know about our products. The only important thing is that you have experience with SAP Business One and project implementations.
Your task will be to work with our SAP partners and customers in order to plan and implement the integration and configuration of our Add-ons. To begin with, you’ll of course receive training and you’ll be able to observe colleagues at work. Later, you’ll then take on responsibility for your own projects – always within your comfort-zone and the limits of your capabilities.
What we’re looking for
- Project management for the implementation of cks.DIGITAL 4.0 and enhancement modules
- Carrying out installations and updates of cks. modules for clients
- Familiarizing and training client’s employees in the use of cks. products
- Providing support for cks. products in conjunction with SAP Business One
- Receiving, processing and customer-oriented handling of support tickets
- A qualification in business IT/computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience of implementing projects in ERP systems
- A good understanding of technical interrelationships in software
- Excellent teamwork, communication skills and personal reliability
- A solution-oriented mindset and an ability to act professionally and responsibly
- Knowledge of German (business fluent in written and spoken)
- Knowledge of English for internal and external communication purposes
Your English is ok? Don’t worry – we’re not looking for perfection. The important thing is that you can make yourself understood.
Our Add-ons are used worldwide so communication in English is often necessary. You must therefore have a certain level of competency in English. We’ll then provide in-house English lessons to help you learn specialist terminology etc. Very good German language skills are necessary for a fluent exchange with our partners and users.
The worldwide use of our products also means that a certain level of flexibility is required when it comes to working hours. You won’t need to travel to far-away countries, but due to different time zones it may be necessary to start a project very early in the morning or late in the evening. When this is the case, you’ll be able to work from home. In general, you’ll be able to organise your working hours very flexibly, after agreement with your colleagues, of course. The number of days that you work in the office is also negotiable, depending on the distance that you live from our HQ in Ibbenbüren (North Rhine-Westphalia).
What we offer
- Further professional development
- A company laptop
- Flexible working hours and the option of working from home
- A sports and fitness offer
- Company pension scheme
- Team activities and events
- Modern office equipment (either on site or at home)
- A high level of personal responsibility and independent working
- A varied working day with many opportunities to implement your own ideas
- An inspiring work environment within a young, dynamic and motivated team
- A flat company hierarchy and the potential to become part of a growing and innovative team
- Fresh fruit, water, coffee and tea provided free of charge