Full-time / student employee
Perhaps you’ve already heard something about cks.DMS and cks.ADC. And if you haven’t, that’s not a problem.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about our products. It is just important that are able to program in C# and to have comprehension of electronic document management.
Your task consists of the constant optimisation of our document management system cks.DIGITAL 4.0 and its add-ons as well as its extensions with new functions. At the beginning, you’ll discuss in a team which requirements have to be met according to the customer and legislator and which solution approaches there are. At a later time you can take responsibility for a complete add-on and push on its development autonomously.
What we’re looking for
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Advanced knowledge in programming language C#
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Knowledge of German (min. B2 level in spoken and written)
- Knowledge of English for internal and external communication purposes
Do you like digital puzzles and making things better? If so, we’d love to get to know you!
Our add-ons are used in different industries on a global-scale. This results in a constant steam of new functions and we integrate them into our software applications. In doing so, the ‘how’ is very often a brain-teaser which needs to be solved by brooding, thinking, considering and puzzling over. Due to constantly new occurring riddles, a varying daily routine is guaranteed.
This kind of solution finding runs through different phases and sometimes requires absolute silence, sometimes the whole team. Sometimes you prefer to work in your home office, sometimes you need personal exchange with your colleagues. Basically, your working time can be allotted flexibly, but a coordination with your colleagues goes without saying.
What we offer
- Further professional development
- A company laptop
- Flexible working hours and the option of working from home
- A sports and fitness offer
- Company pension scheme
- Team activities and events
- Modern office equipment (either on site or at home)
- A high level of personal responsibility and independent working
- A varied working day with many opportunities to implement your own ideas
- An inspiring work environment within a young, dynamic and motivated team
- A flat company hierarchy and the potential to become part of a growing and innovative team
- Fresh fruit, water, coffee and tea provided free of charge